It’s time to give some credits!
This website wouldn’t look as beautiful without the pretty pictures from those people:
- Visit your friends and family: Image of 4 Friends originally by Pepe Pont: Friends (CC-BY-ND-2.0)
- Attend business meetings everywhere: Image based on Business Meeting by thetaxhaven, CC-BY-2.0.
- Explore the world: Image based on Beach at sunset by Nattu, CC-BY-2.0.
- Reishi Mushroom: Image based on Ganoderma lucidum by Vik Nada, CC-BY-2.0.
- Valerian: Image based on Valerian by Sunchild57 Photography, CC-BY-2.0.
- St. John’s Wort: Image based on Perfoliate St John’s Wort, Hypericum perforatum by John Shortland, CC-BY-2.0.
And I was able to learn so much about the fear of flying, because I read a lot of great content from great people. My special thanks goes to:
- The FREE Fear of Flying Online Course by Captain Stacey L. Chance is absolutely amazing. He is an experienced pilot and shares a lot of his insight knowledge about flying in his course. Short video clips make it interactive and keep it always interesting. Very valuable and highly recommended!
- On IndependentTraveler.com you can not only find great travel tips, but also good advice what to do when you fear to fly.
- Thanks to the ADAA (Anxiety and Depression Association of America) I was able to understand my fear of flying better. You can also find helpful advice.